Attica Engineering utilizes CATIA V5 R18 CAD/CAM, which allows them to provide customers with design and prototype assistance, as well as full service machining.
CATIA V5 is the leading product development solution for manufacturing organisations of all sizes.
CATIA Version 5 boosts innovation for product excellence:
Attica Engineerings capabilities apply to a variety of industries such as aerospace, automotive and industrial machinery, to name a few.
- Provides an integrated suite of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE),
and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) applications for digital product definition and simulation
- Addresses the complete product development process, from product concept specifications through product-in-service, in a fully integrated and associative manner
- Facilitates true collaborative engineering across the multidisciplinary extended enterprise, including style and form design, mechanical design, equipment and systems engineering, digital mock-up, machining, analysis, and simulation
- Enables enterprises to reuse product design knowledge and accelerate development cycles
- Helps companies speed their responses to market needs and frees users to focus on creativity and innovation
- Based on the open, scalable V5 architecture